Siapa Online at my blog?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged by Leon Woon

Directions :
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.

At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment (who u tagged tagged, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you).

Fact 1: I woke at 12pm
Fact 2: I sleep at 3am
Fact 3: I think i got insomnia...
Fact 4: I m currently broke... T.T $$
Fact 5: I broke coz my angpow money is used for buying clothes... make me look more handsome*ahem*
Fact 6: I m not working currently coz my workplace stil renovating... DAMN
Fact 7: I m not looking for other jobs coz my current job pay RM100 per day
Fact 8:I m not lying bout the payment
Fact 9:I m good at drawing
Fact 10: I have a lot of fans.
Fact 11: I still wan to improve my drawing to the nxt level!
Fact 13:I single
Fact 14: I still looking for that special sumone( is it u?)
Fact 15:I got 3 ex(s)
Fact 16: I nvr celebrated once for valentines day(ironic? i dun think so...)

5 people to tag:

  1. Everlyn (MY GODSIS!)
  2. Tohseng (I tagged him twice today)
  3. HuoSyan (I also tagged him twice today)
  4. SengChee(I also tagged him twice today)
  5. MingShan (Finally, a person whom i nvr tagged b4~ LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment