Jason @ missing you says:
TERRY CHAN YIP LAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
yes?
Jason @ missing you says:
I WANT U STOP ANY CONTACT WITH MY DEAR
I DUN K
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
wait a minute...
Jason @ missing you says:
IF I SEE ANY MORE COMMENT OR SPAM IN UR BLOG
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
y?
Jason @ missing you says:
I GONNA FIND U
I KNOW WHERE U STILL
I DUN K
NO REASON
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
errr
Jason @ missing you says:
I DUN LIK
I BO SONG
OK??
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
o kay?
so weird.
Jason @ missing you says:
OK... AND NOW... FUCK OFF
BY
*BYE
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
gonna save tis and post in blog lol.
so fun.
Jason @ missing you says:
WATEVA
FUCK OFF NOW!!!
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
no gal for me to fuck
so i just walk away
Jason @ missing you says:
U!!!
U SERIOUSLY WAN ME GO TiL UR HOUSE???
im not joking
ok... pandai kau... see u soon... in 30 minutes... if u still dun cancel ur pm
i dun wan kill ppl n go in jail now
*dun mind
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
nawh
its ok.
Jason @ missing you says:
so u wan me go ur house izzit??
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
u come la.
i sleeping d lo.
Jason @ missing you says:
I TELL U ONE MORE TIME
NO MORE MY DEAR'S NAME APPPEAR IN UR ANYTHING!!!
I DUN K
JUST TAKE AS U DUNNO HER AT ALL
NOW!!
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
done.
Jason @ missing you says:
DUN
TRY
TO
PLAY
WITH
ME
FUCK
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
u r fun to play wif when u angry wad.
Jason @ missing you says:
TIS IS NO FUN
IM SERIOUS
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
macam a bull in bull fighting.
and i m d matador.
Jason @ missing you says:
TERRY CHAN YIP LMA
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
everytime u so angry and rush me
Jason @ missing you says:
*LAM
I SAY AGAIN
FORGET ABT ME N MY DER
*DEAR
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
i use red cloth and swing u away.
Jason @ missing you says:
NO MORE US APPEAR IN UR MIND
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
den bang wall instead.
Jason @ missing you says:
U WONT WAN TO MESS WITH ME
IM SERIOUSLY ANGRY NOW
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
i messed wif u b4.
Jason @ missing you says:
I SAY CANCEL IT!
FUCK
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
fuck who?
Jason @ missing you says:
terry chan... im serious now...
dun try to play a fool
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
i m serious too.
dun understand y u so worked up about tat la.
seriously.
Jason @ missing you says:
u dun nid to understand
ok?
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
be more open lor.
i oni chat wif ur dear.
Jason @ missing you says:
hell no to u!!!
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
as fren wad
Jason @ missing you says:
NO WAY
I SAY NO DEN NO
HELL NO
if i die can stop u 2 contact... i dun mind to do so
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
.
den i dun wan u to die so fast.
u r too fun to die.
Jason @ missing you says:
CANCEL OFF UR PM... NO MOR PM ABT ME N HEr
*HER
NO MORE PM
OK
now u spoilt us
done
u get wat u wan
u haapy
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
i oso nothing
how to happy?
i m neutral
Jason @ missing you says:
u play too much
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
u go magnify d problem leh.
its normal lor.
b4 college must play.
Jason @ missing you says:
no playing for me
ok??
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
er
ok?
Jason @ missing you says:
yip lam... give me ur number
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
y o?
i tot u hav adi?
Jason @ missing you says:
give me again
now!!!
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
excelsior.
Jason @ missing you says:
i nid to call u now
GIVE NOW!!
NOW
NUMBER
PLZQ
PLZ!*
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
y beg me?
Jason @ missing you says:
i wan talk to u now
fast
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
wait a
i on my phone.
Jason @ missing you says:
on ady tell me
- (♠エース) 霖 - says:
017326****
The message ends here la...
no worries.
we frens la...
try tis b4 oso.
soon will be calm d...
hehe^^
so fun just now...
but he serious.
so let him be la...
Siapa Online at my blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment