Ok, heres an explination.
First of all. The car.
The car doesn't belong to me.
it belongs to my godmom, who lend it to my mom. and i used the car for college.
the reason why i said it as "my" car coz saying "it belongs to my godmom, who lend it to my mom. and i used the car for college." is freaking long.
but i wont post anything about the car unless i need to.
Second of all.
I go out with my frens is because.
a college guy wifout frens is DULL.
think about it.
You adults have frens too right?
when they wanna hang out wif me i can't reject them all right?
i did rejected a few.
i did SAVE my money on trips wif frens.
i won't spend 20 or more bucks a day.
so yea. i did go out. for cheap outings. and not those expensive ones.
Third of all.
my blog is a place where i express myself.
You adults can't possibly control what i want to write and what not to write.
Its wrong.
and futhermore.
i did not violate the law my posting things about the government or economical stuff.
I m posting about my life.
Is there a problem to that??
Finally.
To Chiang Fong Wei, my cousin.
I can't believe u are so naive about to report everything i wrote in my blog to ur mom and dad.
its not ur problem
so please.
handle YOUR problem
NOT MINE!
I got a life. and you got a life too.
Dont go mess up my life.
and dont fuss about everything i wrote in the blog.
I m the author of my life.
NOT YOU!
understand?
Thats it i guess.
no futher explination is needed.
To Adults.
Please.
dont make a FUSS about my blog.
i have my posting rights as well.
end of story, FULL STOP!
Siapa Online at my blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment